Welcome to the new fit360 site. I’ve changed it from the old site to this new wordpress site, partly because I had feedback that it was difficult to read and just a bit ‘all over the place’. Hopefully this one is a lot simpler and easier to find the information that you are looking for. You can also view the new site on mobile & tablet. Also this one will enable me to write a few blog posts on whatever comes into my head. If you’re not already a member of my ‘fit360 Coaching’ facebook group, get on it and you can make your own contributions or ask a question.
The blogs will be on anything and everything, not just cycling, but as that is my sport a lot of it will be endurance sport based. I will keep you updated on the progress of the 360 Athletes as they work towards their goals, whether that is sport based, strength & fitness based or weight loss.
This year I have worked with some great people including –
- Coaching a female Triathlete to improve her cycling for the European Triathlon Championships in Geneva,
- Coaching a Duathlete Age Grouper who was competing for Great Britain in the World Duathlon Championships in Adelaide,
- Coaching several club cyclists to improve for Road racing, Time Trialling and major sportive targets.
- Numerous bike position set ups
- Weight Loss clients including 2 who have lost over 23 kgs between them.
It’s been a great year for me developing my coaching skills and many people have passed through Globo gym, some for just a single session.
If you’re interested in getting help with your goals for 2016, get in touch